Companies have a mission-critical imperative to commit more fully to all aspects of DEI as integral to a brand’s ethos and a company’s bottom line. Admittedly, committing to DEI and getting it right are two very different constructs – complicated but achievable.
And essential in today's purpose-driven marketplace where consumers simply expect more social responsibility from brands who want their consumer’s loyalty and dollars.
Launching for the first time in 2023, the annual BRIDGE executive 2 ½ day retreat is programmed specifically for Chief Diversity Officers, CMOs, CEOs and other business leaders to provide actionable insights that drive systemic change in building an inclusive workplace, workforce and marketplace.
We will sift through pioneering research and rich content to showcase why it is critical for companies to consistently convence teams and talent reflective of society to achieve the right breakthrough ideas and innovations that support long-term business growth. Through the sharing of lived experiences and elevating the voice of DEI practitioners you will discover why it’s important to build meaningful DEI strategies vs performative, short-term stunts.
Interactive and actionable in nature BRIDGE 2023 is also a place for rising stars and advocates to lend their voices to define the future of DEI for the new generation who believes it’s important for companies to make the world a better place.
- BRIDGE 101: Where to start and where to get quick wins
- Intersectionality: How intersectionality affects BRIDGE and approaching BRIDGE through the lens of intersectionality
- Equality and Equity is not the same thing!
- Pay Equity: How to advance inclusion through pay equity? How companies are achieving pay equity or fixing pay equity issues?
- The importance of Allies (across the board)
- Talent Development and Recruiting: Where do you find talent, how do you diversify your workforce now and for the future
- How to track accountability and measure progress
- How to gain real support from the C-Suite - not just optics
- Getting comfortable with uncomfortable
- The data doesn’t lie
- What does the future look like?